Dr. Diane Saxe, former Environmental Commissioner of Ontario, guardian of the Legislature of Ontario’s Environmental Bill of Rights, and one of Canada’s most respected environmental lawyers provides plain language interpretation of Canadian and Ontario climate, energy and environmental policy through reports, summaries, webinars, video presentations and blog posts.
1. Ontario Legislature Reports on energy, environment and climate issues prepared in plain language specifically for the public interest. Each report comes with a summary, press release, video and webinar.
2. Video Presentation and Blog posts answering common questions surrounding current environment and climate issues, and climate action.
1. Analyze Canada’s Response to Climate Change
2. Evaluate the effectiveness of Government initiatives that address climate change
3. Assess the impact of different practices used to mitigate climate change
4. Evaluate the legal implications of various environmental issues