The Open University is an online higher education institution in the UK. It is a highly respected institution that aims to make education more accessible to people all over the world. Even though it awards degrees it also provides many free course offerings across disciplines. The nature and environment catalogue has a very comprehensive introduction to climate change and other related environmental issues
1. Many course outlines and lesson plans downloadable in PDF format.
2. Statement of participation on completion of courses.
3. Lots of videos and other interactive multimedia.
1. Describe the greenhouse effect and its contribution to climate change
2. Identify the naturally occurring gases in the atmosphere and how they change over time
3. Describe the natural phenomena and human activities known to affect the global climate
4. Identify and describe a carbon sink