The Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives and the BC Teachers’ Federation have teamed up to create free classroom-ready materials that help students engage with two great issues of our time: climate change and rising inequality. Climate justice looks at how we can re-imagine the systems around us to make a better life for everyone.
1. 8 Modules: Consisting of eight modules designed for students in grades 8 to 12, the package explores climate justice within the context of BC’s communities, history, economy and ecology. Check it out!
2. Additional Resources: Climate Justice highlights additional resources at the end of each module that will challenge and inspire your learners.
1. Determine the social, ethics and environmental implications of climate change
2. Construct ethical solutions to climate change
3. Analyze the availability of resources and the changing needs of humans and our growing population